Welcome to the blogging world you guys! I hope to see lots of updates. Now we just need to get the entire Sylvester clan to create one so we can all keep tabs on each other!
I sent that before I was able to finish my comment. Whoops. Your family looks gorgeous! Shauni made such a beautiful bride. I wish we were able to be there for the celebration. Maybe we'll see you in NYC!
Hey Mom and Dad , Hope all is well with you! Your blog is so darn cute. What some cute familes we have. We have really enjoyed spending time with you too. Thanks for all you do and all of the time and effort you put in to our family! Love ya Tiff
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world you guys! I hope to see lots of updates. Now we just need to get the entire Sylvester clan to create one so we can all keep tabs on each other!
I sent that before I was able to finish my comment. Whoops. Your family looks gorgeous! Shauni made such a beautiful bride. I wish we were able to be there for the celebration. Maybe we'll see you in NYC!
:)
Hey Mom and Dad ,
Hope all is well with you! Your blog is so darn cute. What some cute familes we have. We have really enjoyed spending time with you too. Thanks for all you do and all of the time and effort you put in to our family! Love ya Tiff
Post a Comment