Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS with FAMILY.....

We were so excited to have our family home for Christmas! After traveling hundreds of miles on snow packed roads and slush they all arrived safely.... The kids were so happy they literally played non stop...
It's such a blessing to have a wonderful family.....Thanks everyone for being there for us...We enjoy the times that we can all get together....












The kids all loved their pj's and just couldn't wait to get them on......




They played games, while we made homemade pizza and bread sticks from scratch! We made the kids all their own individual pizza crust and they had fun decorating them!





1 comment:

Shauni Kaye said...

Aw, cute pics. We all had a great time. It's so nice getting together like that. I have the best family ever! Thanks for the christmas presents. I can't wait to hang my new mirror. I love it!