. I just want to thank everyone that traveled to Shauni's baby shower and those who sent gifts.... She had a good time and is looking forward to the babies arrival.....Jason is equally excited too! He's done alot of work to get the babys room ready......Monday, March 16, 2009
Showered with Love
Yes, even the punch was blue! The kids had a blast at the shower
. I just want to thank everyone that traveled to Shauni's baby shower and those who sent gifts.... She had a good time and is looking forward to the babies arrival.....Jason is equally excited too! He's done alot of work to get the babys room ready......
. I just want to thank everyone that traveled to Shauni's baby shower and those who sent gifts.... She had a good time and is looking forward to the babies arrival.....Jason is equally excited too! He's done alot of work to get the babys room ready......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment