McKinlee planned a shopping trip to Provo and took her mom, sister and both Grandmas. We ate at the pizza factory ... They made her a #10 out of pizza and them we preceeded to shop at all the girly giry shops in the mall.. McKinlee had a lot of good ideas for Birthday presents which actually made it easier for all of us... Thanks Nin for taking us shopping...She had a fun Birthday!!!! Her Mom planned a surprise birthday party and her and her friends went
swimming in Manti... Then she had a family birthday party.....

The next day we took the rest of her cake to Parowan and partied some more with more family....FUN...
2 comments:
Thanks Bobbi that is so cute I haven't got that far yet I'm so glad you keep up on yours. Mckinlee thought it was cute too. She really had a fun birthday I can't beileve it is over.
It looks like you had lots of fun! Cute Pics!
Post a Comment