Monday, October 12, 2009

Beach~Disneyland~California


All of US @ the Corona Del Mar Beach in
SUNNY CALIFORNIA on our Family Vacation!!!!!


Jason, Robbie and Doug throwing a football at the Ocean between the waves!


I just had to go shopping inside the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique!

Shauni~Jason~Aiden @ Corona Del Mar
Jason, Shauni, Trey, and Aiden at Disneyland

Britton and Mickey walking to hts greeting spot and little aiders after a long day at Disneyland



Braxon & Tanner



Trey with Minnie Mouse and Chip



It's a small world after all!


Trey and Nin at the Hotel



Shauni, Jason, and Aiden


Nin getting a drink of good old (goofy) water!



Me, Mickey Mouse and McKinlee
What a fun happy place!

Me, My Grandaughters, and Britt



Nin standing in front of the Castle!!!!!

Just hanging out with Pluto!!!!!


Robbie and Addi.....................................


Kent and I with Chip or is it Dale? Can"t remember! lol



Doug, Tiff, Tanner, Maci Bo and Britt


beautiful sunset on the beach with my girls!!!!!

Robbie, Randi, Nin, Braxon and Addi

Grandpa Kent, Britt and Addi anticipating our big trip!



(All of us girls @ the Newport Beach Pier)

WHAT AN AWESOME VACATION WE ALL HAD TOGETHER! LOVED BEING WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY FOR A FULL WEEK!!!!!Thanks to everyone who helped plan this happy fun time!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Fun, Fun.... Cute pictures

Tiffany said...

Mom, that was the best Vacation. I am thrilled we went. What some fun memories we will hold close to our hearts forever! Thanks for everything. We all got some darling pics. :) I think between all of us we got over 700 pics.
Fun Fun Fun! Can't wait to do it again someday! Love you!

Shauni Kaye said...

Great pics mom! I can't wait to do it again either:) I LOVED that we all got to go together...Great memories...Love ya

Braden & Amy said...

Looks like you all had a great time :)