
It was fun having little Aiden here for Valentines Day!
What a cutie!

I made all the grankids their names out of sugar cookies
plus several dozen heart cookies. Guess who ate most of
them?

Braxon was baptized and confirmed on 2-6-10 by
his father. What a special day! We are so proud!

Super bowl Sunday!!!!! OOPPS! I guess we were cheering
for the wrong team... It was fun anyway!

The grandkids being silly! Sure do love these guys!!!!!


4 comments:
You definitely have some way cute grandkids! Looks like they have so much fun together too.
We LOVED being there with you guys too:) LOVE how the cookies turned out. You are such a sweet grandma:) And oh so creative...That must be where I got a little of that from:)
Can't wait to see you again. Love ya!!!
Sorry I don't know why it keeps doing that. It signs me in under my wedding blog. LOL
That was so much fun!
I loved the cookies you made for the kids for valentines day. Your pretty creative mother. BY the way , Doug feels left out that he didn't get his name in cookies. LOL
Post a Comment