How cute are all the grandkids? I would have to say absolutely beautiful.....It was so great seeing you and dad. Keep recovering and hopefully we will see you again soon. Love ya
Hey mom~ How are you feeling? I feel so bad that we don't live by you to help take care of you. I hope your pain starts subsiding quickly. If you need anything at all dont hesitate to ask. Love ya ~Shauni
Hey Mom and Dad! Just thinking about you missing you lots. Tan and Maci start swim lessons tomorrow. We'll take lots of pics. I sure hope you get feeling better soon. We love you so much! Take care!Love Tiff
5 comments:
How cute are all the grandkids? I would have to say absolutely beautiful.....It was so great seeing you and dad. Keep recovering and hopefully we will see you again soon. Love ya
Very cute pictures! It is always fun having everyone together.
What some cute grandkids you have! How are you doing mom? I hope your feeling better every day! I love you and miss you!
Hey mom~ How are you feeling? I feel so bad that we don't live by you to help take care of you. I hope your pain starts subsiding quickly. If you need anything at all dont hesitate to ask.
Love ya
~Shauni
Hey Mom and Dad! Just thinking about you missing you lots. Tan and Maci start swim lessons tomorrow. We'll take lots of pics. I sure hope you get feeling better soon. We love you so much! Take care!Love Tiff
Post a Comment