It's been five years since we went to Alaska. We flew to Anchorage and then rented vans to go all over sightseeing. Kent's Father wanted to do something memorable with his family.. So he decided to take us all on an Alaskan vacation... We had so much fun.. We went on an all day dinner cruise sightseeing, ,also a day fishing trip, all the fresh fish and chips we could eat, stayed at some cool cabins in the mountains and a bed and breakfast and the fishing was so fun realing in the salmon and halibut .We hiked and drove around looking at all the sights. Grandpa Dale was such a generous man. Always thinking of someone other than himself... Then just five short months later he passed away. We found out he had Lukemia in December and he was gon in January......Thanks so much Dad for the experience and the memories.WE LOVE YOU PAPA DALE.........
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Reminiscing
It's been five years since we went to Alaska. We flew to Anchorage and then rented vans to go all over sightseeing. Kent's Father wanted to do something memorable with his family.. So he decided to take us all on an Alaskan vacation... We had so much fun.. We went on an all day dinner cruise sightseeing, ,also a day fishing trip, all the fresh fish and chips we could eat, stayed at some cool cabins in the mountains and a bed and breakfast and the fishing was so fun realing in the salmon and halibut .We hiked and drove around looking at all the sights. Grandpa Dale was such a generous man. Always thinking of someone other than himself... Then just five short months later he passed away. We found out he had Lukemia in December and he was gon in January......Thanks so much Dad for the experience and the memories.WE LOVE YOU PAPA DALE.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Mom~ I think this turned out great. Aw, I miss Grandpa Sylvester. He was such a great man.....I bet you guys are glad you went on this trip with him.
Hey! We miss you too! What I wouldn't give to just come over and pick you up and take you for a ride and visit for awhile.
Cute reminiscing pictures. I miss grandpa too, he was a great man! We love you so much! Take care! I hope your feeling better. I will send you the pics of the kids today-k-
Post a Comment