Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday

It's Kent's Birthday tomorrow and guess where he will be? He LOVES the mountains and thats where he'll be spending the day. He's going hunting with his son. I usually go with him but since my surgery I havent't been up there. Needless to say we both have cabin fever. This is a picture of him and his grandaughter McKinlee, a few days ago. Robbie's birthday is the day after Kent's so they will be celebrating on the MOUNTAIN tops! Hope they have a good time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Happy Birthday Kent!!! Hope you have a Great Day!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! We Love you so much! Take care of yourself and we hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Shauni Kaye said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I know I have already told you but I just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you all of the time. Have a great weekend. Love ya!

Newby's said...

We hope you had a Happy Birthday Kent!