We got to go spend the afternoon and evening in Parowan watching Maci Bo and Tanner play soccer. They had back to back games so it was a perfect oppertunity to run down after work.. They are so cute to watch and pretty dang good little players I must add. Sure do wish they lived closer....We make the MOST out of the time we do get to share....Britton wants to be just like his brother and sister.. He's so cute! You're doing a great job as parents Tiff and Doug.... Love you all!



3 comments:
cute pics mom! I wish we lived closer too. I will have to video trey's soccer games so you can see them. He doesn't have his first game until the end of this month. I'm not feeling too good today but it's worth it!
Cute pictures! Looks like they love soccer, and you had lots of fun.Thats what its all about.
Hey! How are you! We are doing good. I really appreciate you mom and dad for all the love and support you show our family. You are the best and we love you both so much. Cute pics, they turned out great. Can't wait to see you again , hopefully soon. Love ya
Post a Comment