Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthdays and Hunting

Every year Kent and Robbie always celebrate their birthdays together. If I wouldn't have been in labor for so dang long they would of shared the VERY same day! Oh well what really matters is that they have tons of fun being together..They are usually hunting on their special day...Robbie didn't get his deer on the muzzle loader hunt but he got his elk last saturday morning during the first hour of the hunt. He had his Dad, his son Braxon and his brother-in-law Doug and his nephew Tanner with him....They set out for all day with tons of cinnamon rolls and treats to last a week but they were home by 9:30 a.m. Good Job! I almost think they were just a little sad that the hunt ended that quick! Robbie you'll have to post some pictures because I didn't have any.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Pretty cute picture! We had a lot of fun with you this past weekend. Doug really enjoyed his hunting with the men. Take care! Can't wait to see you again. Love ya!

Shauni Kaye said...

That's a great pic of dad and robbie. Looks like you guys all had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. I miss it so much and the homeade cinnamon rolls.

Krista said...

Hey gal! Such cute pictures. You guys always have so much fun. I love to be a part of it:) Thank You for always including me.