to imagine. I've learned with time to live with the heartache but I will never forget... Some people think, just get over it but I'm here to tell you I never will! I know life goes on but ask any Mother that has had their own child taken from them, they would say the same thing..... That's all we have left of her now are the memories and some pictures...... Our little girl was only one year old....We love you and miss you Brittney Bo!!!!! Happy Birthday Princess!I wanted to post some pictures of the cute little gal but the pictures aren't in the right format to be uploaded to my blog... Maybe some day I can figure it out and post some another time...


7 comments:
I want to say Happy Birthday to Brittney too! I agree with you Bobbi, you don't understand the feelings you go through, until you go through it yourself. I am proud of you, because you were not able to raise her and love her with the rest of your kids, after 22 years to deal with this loss, you have done well with your other kids and grandkids. Love you and thinking about you alot on this special day.
Thinking of you today. I still remember her sweet chubby cheeks and miss her too.
Happy Birthday Britty!!!!
Were thinking of Brittney and You also today, We love and miss all our family members who have moved on, Happy B-Day Brittney.
We are thinking of you guys today. Wow, I cant believe 22 today. Happy Birthday Brittney!!! We love you guys
I miss her so so much. I just know we would be such great friends/sisters. I always think about you mom as well on her birthday. You are a strong women! Happy Birthday little Britty Bo! We miss you dearly and love you even more!
I know I'm a few days late! But I want you to know that I think about my little sis everyday. I miss her and love her so much. I wish I could tell her in person. Happy Birthday Britty! You are Our little Angel. Mom and Dad I admire you for taking such great care of us and always being their for us, even after all of the heartache you had to go through. Youve done an excellent job. Take care of yourselves, and know that we will be with Britt again someday. Love you !
I know I am really late on this one, but her birthday didn't slipn my mind...I thought about you and her on that day but have been going through some of my own problems and just didn't feel like talking. There is no excuse for not calling you like I have every year and I am sorry for that and have felt guilty since then. I loved her so much and miss her, too. I wish she was here to call her a little stink like I used to. Sorry again, love you.
Post a Comment