We had so much fun going for Christmas Trees last saturday with Robbie, Randi & family...... Its been a tradition for as many years as I can remember to go cut down our own tree.... I remember going up the mountain in a blizzard some years and we still found a tree. It was fun taking our kids as well when they were little. Don't get me wrong because I love my artificial tree..... It's so handy to just grab out of the box..... Lately I've had a real tree upstairs and an artificial downstairs or vise versa.... Anyway no matter how we do it we're making memories........Have fun getting ready for Christmas everyone!!!!!Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Family Tradition
We had so much fun going for Christmas Trees last saturday with Robbie, Randi & family...... Its been a tradition for as many years as I can remember to go cut down our own tree.... I remember going up the mountain in a blizzard some years and we still found a tree. It was fun taking our kids as well when they were little. Don't get me wrong because I love my artificial tree..... It's so handy to just grab out of the box..... Lately I've had a real tree upstairs and an artificial downstairs or vise versa.... Anyway no matter how we do it we're making memories........Have fun getting ready for Christmas everyone!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey Mom! Looks like you had fun. We had a great time to. Can't wait to see you in a few days. Love ya!
yea, looks like you had lots of fun. Your little grandkids are so cute. I remember when Brent and Kent went up the Sevier Valley coal mine road in a blizzard amd we were wondering if we would ever see them again, and they were having the time of their life. Those were the days.
Post a Comment