Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pre Halloween Fun

 McKinlee & Chantri
 McKinlee & Aiden
The whole group of kids!
 
 Robbie, Randi & family
Maci Bo
 
Shauni, Tiff, Rob, Kent & Bobbi
Below: Me and my girls--------Witch Witch is Witch!

Randi & Krisell are such great Moms! There 11 year olds wanted a Halloween Party so they threw together the most Awesome HALLOWEEN PARTY COMPLETE WITH CRAFTS, GAMES, PRIZES, SPOOKY HALLOWEEN DINNER COMPLETE WITH A MENU, STORYTELLING AND A SPOOK ALLEY ! They asked their families to participate and with alot of hard work they pulled it together.....I was excited because Tiff and Shauni were able to be here also! It's all about family and we were one big HAPPY FAMILY! Thanks Randi
 and Krisell for all your hard work to pull this off....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

2 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

Aw....Cute pics. We had so much fun coming down and going to the party. It was very cute. Glad we got to go:) Love ya!

Tiffany said...

That was so much fun mom.. I think thats the first time that we have all dressed up for halloween and been together.. What some fun memories.. I love ya.. Take care!