Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure....... You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.
It's been 23 years ago since our precious little Brittney Bo passed away...........
We love her and miss her more than words can say....She truely was a blessing!
Forever in our hearts!
Aw....She is such a little cutie pie and I miss her so much. I just know we would be the best of friends...not to mention how gorgeous she would be. Thinking of you on this day mom. I know it's always been a hard time of year for you. Hugs! Love ya
She is for sure adorable.. Id give anything to see her again... I think about her everyday.. what she would look like, what she would be doing right now, etc. I miss her.. We all miss her. The sweet memories that we do have will last a lifetime.. Thinking of you today and always.. I'm truly sorry you and dad had to go through this tremendous heartache...:( I love you and am always here for you! Take care..
2 comments:
Aw....She is such a little cutie pie and I miss her so much. I just know we would be the best of friends...not to mention how gorgeous she would be. Thinking of you on this day mom. I know it's always been a hard time of year for you. Hugs! Love ya
She is for sure adorable.. Id give anything to see her again... I think about her everyday.. what she would look like, what she would be doing right now, etc. I miss her.. We all miss her. The sweet memories that we do have will last a lifetime.. Thinking of you today and always.. I'm truly sorry you and dad had to go through this tremendous heartache...:( I love you and am always here for you! Take care..
Post a Comment