I feel so bad we missed it. How unfortunate for us that it had to fall on the same weekend as lake powell. Next year we will be their for sure. It looks like you all had a ton of fun. Way cute pics. Mom and Dad I love you guys, hope you know that! You are the best
2 comments:
Aw, I wish we could have been there. Looks like you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Love ya
I feel so bad we missed it. How unfortunate for us that it had to fall on the same weekend as lake powell. Next year we will be their for sure. It looks like you all had a ton of fun. Way cute pics.
Mom and Dad I love you guys, hope you know that! You are the best
Post a Comment