
This picture was taken on my Mom & Dads Golden Wedding Anniversary. She was so happy to have all her family & friends together.......One month later she passed away unexpected .. I miss her more than you could even imagine. This is a picture of her and Dad and their five children.....
You're a great role model Mother. You are in my thoughts every day... I've had a lot of time to think since my surgery and one of the conclusions I've come to is that life is way to short. Tell the ones you LOVE how much you love them often.....Anyone can be plucked from this earth at any time as I've come to know in my lifetime......Love you all (#1 family ) and friends.


4 comments:
I know, I miss her tons too. It makes you not want to take anything or anyone for granted ever again. Life is too short, so as the quote goes "live everyday as it is your last."
Love ya!
Ooohhh..... that makes me sad. I miss Grandma tons too. She was a great lady loved by everyone. Life really can change in the blink of an eye. Hopefully this family is over their run of bad luck.
WOW, it seems like I just keep going through life knowing she is gone and trying to deal with the ups and downs, but when I saw the pic and read your feelings it really hit home and hurts all over again realizing she IS gone. I don't think she had any idea how much we needed her and neither did we. I just love her so much. I'm glad I have you!!!
Wow! That brings a tear to your eye. I miss Grandma too. I think about her everyday and wish she was hear and healthy and enjoying all of the family. Moms are very special. Just know that she is watching over you every day and taking care of our sweet little britty bo and the rest of our loved ones who have passed on!
Post a Comment