Monday, August 18, 2008

Trey's 8th Birthday

He had everyone of his cousins their and some friends from St. George & even little Jagger.
I really can't believe I have seven little Grandkids. They are ages two, three, five, six, seven, eight & nine.. They are soooo much fun and busy! It was fun to spend your Birthday with you... Love,
Grandma Bobbi & Grandpa Kent

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Cute picture. I am glad that you got to go spend the day with your family.

Glad that you are feeling a little better each day.

Newby's said...

Hey thats just what I wanted ti say!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

That was a fun few hours. Wish we could have spent the day with all of you, but grateful we go to come and spend the time we did. Love you lots. I sure hope you get feeling better very soon! Love ya Tiff